Wealth Management Advisory Services
Signature service revolves around a 4 step process:
Assessment, Selection, Allocation, Monitoring/Review to improve financial outcomes at retirement.
The CEFEX certification ensures that the advisor has prudent fiduciary practices in place and a culture of excellence, supported by documented and structured processes.
- Serve as an independent fee based ERISA 3(38) Fiduciary Advisers
- Dividend Growth Strategy (S&P 500 portfolio) and Model Portfolios that utilize no- load Institutional Mutual Funds and ETFs.
- Provide a Lifestyle/Retirement Income Plan; updated annually.
- Provide Quarterly Fiduciary Monitoring Reports to monitor and assess the portfolio.
- Annually review the client’s financial goals & outcomes, address income needs and asset allocation.
- Social Security: What age should I begin benefits?
- Annuities: Is that a good investment vehicle for me?
- Nearing Retirement: Prepare for the golden years!
Covering the basics on how much you will need and how long your investments will last into your retirement.